09 October 2026
1.38 p.m. Have decided I will no longer proceed to writing my 7th book. Instead, I will continue writing thoughts in this blogspot. In that way, I need not worry how I will pay for the printing, the services of an editor, etc. It will also be easier to connect my thoughts with what I have written before in my previous books and in this blog spot. I will also be in a better position to make available in real time my current thoughts at this final phase in my life to my family and relatives and my close friends.
Too many thoughts in my head at this stage in my life, at 83, when I have long retired from work and all those advocacies in the past. I will just document what I do and think about from day, like keeping a diary which may interest my family and relatives, and all my friends from my past and present life who have maintained contact through the years.
Let me take a pause here for much-needed afternoon nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment