Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Back Home

Well, back home. This is after dinner. I'm here in front of the laptop. This is a challenge. It's still early but I feel drowsy. Another tiring day at BLDF. Arnold and I are working out the database for the Habitat home partners here in Bohol. He has tinkered with the existing poverty database for two villages here where there are Habitat communities. Now it is easier for me to find out how each home partner ranks in terms of each of the 12 poverty core indicators.

Tomorrow, we will continue this tedious work. I have requested him to reflect the repayment status of each of the home partners. If we can link these to the poverty status, then we can systematically assist the households cope with problems that impact on their capacity to repay the house loan.

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Good night. I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment